Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love = Love

Happy Valentine's Day! (I meant to post this earlier, but I never got around to finishing it :P)

My Valentine's was interesting to say the least. I will just say it was my favorite ever.

One of the great things about my dance class is that it forces me to make time for live performances and shows that I would have wanted to see but never considered a worthy chunk of time in my crazy schedule. So on Wednesday night, I saw the Oscar-famous dance troupe Pilobolus. They were absolutely amazing! The control, the strength, the creative motions. They even have a sense of humor, especially a fun slip-and-slide ending. And to top it all off, the following day during dance class, we had a special guest: Renee, the rehearsal director for Pilobolus! She guided us through several exercises, like moving through space (or more like an intense cardio workout!), connecting in partnerships, leading/following, and exploring our infinite options. It was all so much fun!!

No comments: