Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stickies. Unedited.

June 19:
"Omg this is so embarrassing. So many pretty girls everywhere with so much talent. And no doubt that the few guys are really really good. Why is this so hard? That viewing area is so tiny too! How the f am I going to pretend like I belong there? Act like I'm waiting ar4ound for someone? But then what if someone asks me who I'm waiting for?? Then what?? Aaaaah.... so awkward so awkward. And these people look really good and intimidating. Gaaaahh omg omg what do I do? I'm so lame, I.'m pretending that I'm occupied when all I want to do is watch what's going on inside. Geeeeez, if it's so hard now, no wonder I couldn't do this eight years ago. Is it really worth pursuing anymore?"

June 22:
"I'm sitting atop a rock after being kicked off the swing by a fricken kid. Lol. Kids are such brats. I don't know when I'll ever want one of my own. So many people swarm the basketball courts it's crazy. I also saw two people together that made me really sick, like just too cute it was sickening kind of cute. And now there's a girl that climbed atop the rock next to me, omg little girl go away. Sigh, I'm missing so much in my life. I still remember someone's words, that I'm anything but bad, and I shouldn't let anybody make me believe otherwise. But damn, I'm so persuasive."

No comments: