Friday, July 25, 2008

Again.

Ok, I don't want to write another novel this time, but I wake up to go to the bathroom, head to the living room, and who do I find? The same cop from my 'List of Crap' entry! A more docile demeanor, but omg not again. I must have looked confused and retarded standing there in my PJs. This time he is joined with two of his buddies, pit-bull stares and everything. This time he makes a point to tell me that he is being lenient (oh how saintly of you), that he could have me charged with underage drinking because I'm the oldest one there. Well of course I'm the oldest, but how much does it suck that I'm not even a drinker, I don't even associate with any of my sister's "friends". I don't party. I'm not loud. I don't smoke. I don't trash people's homes. I don't do stupid shit. Seriously, the good-citizen-of-the-century award should go to me. The irony is that I'm staring right at my La Palma Student Recognition Award that is framed on our living room wall. Next to that is my college diploma. And here I am trying to explain myself while all they're thinking is what a troublemaker. What irresponsibility. This time he takes out his handy-dandy notebook and jots down: my name, date of birth, and phone number. Yayyyyy I'm soooo excited to start a criminal record... what reckless behavior should I embark on next?? Any suggestions?? I hear shoplifting is a thrill...

While my sister's remaining friends who the police decide are OK to spend the night (i.e. haven't been kicked out) clean up, I'm just walking around pissed off. Some of them even dare to smile at me. >.>

The worst part: no one was knocking at my door this time. I could have avoided the encounter altogether.

I shouldn't have gone to pee. My bladder could have taken the abuse; I, on the other hand, have had enough. If Asians really are fierce, well here's my time to prove it.

It's 2AM as I finish writing this post, but I know it'll be a sleepless night.

No comments: